Thursday, June 7, 2012

Buffalo X

I happened to be at Buffalo Exchange (notice how I say that as if I stumbled upon it and didn't actually plan to stop by this shop ahead of time:)), always looking for an excuse to stop in to one of my fav resale shops. I never have a problem finding something at Buffalo X, and today they had their racks full. I went in actually looking for a yellow or turquoise top, and I saw some great DVF, Trina Turk and J Crew tops, but none in the colors I was looking for. So I wandered over to the cases where they have the designer accessories and found this Matthew Williamson mosaic-print bangle for $17, which I quickly scooped up.  MW is a high end designer brand, and I was curious to see how much this little gem retailed for originally. I went online and saw it for $375 (crazy I know), it was on Net-a-Porter for $120. So of course I was ecstatic to get it for $17!  Check out Buffalo X, you never know what you might find...





No comments:

Post a Comment